Manhattan Beach is located in California about 19 miles southwest of Los Angeles.
There is approximately 40-acres of recreational beach area, including a 928 foot long pier located at the end of Manhattan Beach boulevard.
Although there are many shops and cultural activities to take in, Manhattan Beach is also known to be a ‘surfer’s delight’.
SEMI-PRIVATE SURF LESSON
(90 minute semi-private lesson)
- For family and friends looking for a 2-3 person lesson
- 2-3:1 student to instructor ratio
*if you do not have a full group of 2-3 people, you will be subject to pay the difference if we are not able to sign up other surfers for your incomplete lesson.
GROUP SURF LESSON
(90 minute group lesson)
- Group surf lesson with 4-5 people
- 4-5:1 student to instructor ratio
*if you do not have a full group of 4-5 people, you will be subject to pay the difference if we are not able to sign people up for your incomplete group.
Surfing equipment included, softboard, wetsuit, UV protection rash guard, leash, profesional certified surf instructor.
- Further your surfing skills with this three lesson package and learn the basics of surfing.
- Our instructors will teach you the basics of surfing including how to paddle, pop-up and maintain balance while surfing.
- 3 separate, 90 minute private surf lessons.
- 1:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Advance your surfing skills further with five separate one-on-one lessons with our highly skilled surf instructors.
- Advance from surfing the white wash to surfing the glassy part of a wave and learn proper surfing etiquette.
- 5 separate, 90 minute private surf lessons.
- 1:1 student to instructor ratio
Let our cameraman capture your amazing moves and style on the waves! Order a photo or video package when you book your reservation online and keep the memory of you surfing for a lifetime.